Friday, March 8, 2013

All OBG doctors are leaving.

This is our last postings in OBG and now everybody is leaving the department. This is definitely NOT a good sign.  All senior doctors that have been teaching us for years, are leaving. I hate the fact that I need to adjust to new teachers and their teachings. I might not like the way their teaching, so it's going to affect my learning process (yea, time to learn is about to be up also). Adapting, it's a difficult process; ESPECIALLY in this crucial times.

However, i need to thank the people who had teach me a lot of things; starting from the basics to the most complicated things. Dr Aruna and Dr Vaishnavi, both of you are going to be remembered. The best teachers ever; made me understand a lot of things in OBG. I'm blessed to have them as my teachers, eventhough it's only for a while. 





No comments:

Post a Comment